Palliative Care at Chapala Med
Palliative Care is a specialized medical program that focuses on improving the quality of life of patients and families who face the process of an advanced disease and/or the end of life.
Take the first step and CONTACT US
Tell us about your situation.
CEL: 333 950 9414
OFFICE: (376) 766 44 35 / 5126
Let us help you:
- Relieve pain and physical and psychological symptoms that result from diseases and medical treatments
- Offer psychological and spiritual support as well as medical and nursing care for family members and patient caregivers.
- Give advice on practical aspects of care, funeral and legal issues.
- Assist families in making tough medical decisions.
- Avoid hospital admissions and unnecessary treatments.
- Favor death at home; if it is the desire of patient.
- Provide support and guidance for grief.
- Promote a sense of security in circumstances that can trigger anxiety and uncertainty that make it hard to deal with medical realities.
- Generate death certificate.